Dia daoibh, tá súil agam go bhfuil gach duine ag coinneáil slán.
We hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
Cúpla rud daoibh:
(1) An comhairle is déanaí ón Roinn/HSE do thuismitheoirí ar fáil anseo: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/a04fc-advice-for-students-and-their-families/#health-advice-for-parents Iarrfaimid nach gcuirfí páistí a léiríonn siomptóim ar scoil agus go lorgófar comhairle leighis.
(2) Táimid ag moladh cúpla athrú ar na socraithe a bhaineann le teacht ar scoil ar maidin:
- Dóibh siúd atá ag siúl, toisc nach bhfuil plódú i gceist, is féidir lena páistí sin teacht anois idir 8.40 agus 8.50
- Tá nós páistí a scaoileadh amach sa charrchlós má bhíonn scuaine ann ar maidin. Iarrfaimid nach ndéanfar seo ar mhaithe le sábháilteacht. Más gá duit stopadh chun páistí a scaoileadh amach agus a eagrú ar maidin, is fearr an spás taobh thiar dena cúil a úsáid. Tá bealach sábháilte isteach ag an scoil ón carrchlós sin.
A couple of items for you:
(1) The latest Departmental / HSE advice for parents is available here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/a04fc-advice-for-students-and-their-families/#health-advice-for-parents As ever, we ask that children who show symptoms not be sent to school and that you would seek medical advice.
(2) We are proposing a few changes to the arrangements for coming to school in the morning:
- Due to the smaller number of children involved, those who walk to school, or are dropped outside the gates, should now come between 8.40 and 8.50.
- There is a habit of dropping off children in the car park if there is a queue in the morning. We request that this not be done in the interests of safety. To avoid a queue building up, especially if you need to stop to drop off and organise children with bags/coats etc. in the morning, it is best to use the space behind the goals. There is a safe entrance to the school from that car park.
Operation Christmas Child (Team Hope):
Baileofar iad sa scoil ar an 8ú Samhain – 9ú Samhain AMHÁIN. Ná cuir isteach roimh sin iad le bhur dtoil. Tá lipéid don boscaí ANSEO. Míle Buíochas!
We will be accepting Christmas Boxes for Team Hope next Monday the 8th & Tuesday 9th of November ONLY. Please do NOT send them in BEFORE or AFTER these dates! Thank you for your continued generosity to this worthy cause, it is much appreciated by children less fortunate. Please follow the link to see where the boxes go!
https://www.teamhope.ie/blog/thank-you-2020/ Printable labels for the box are HERE.
To provide as much fresh air as possible for the children and to ventilate the rooms, the children are often out on damp days (but not on wet days) for the break etc. So we will ask for GRMA to have coats with them at school every day (with the child’s name on them)
In order to provide as much fresh air as possible for the children, and to ventilate the rooms, the children are often out on damp days (but not on wet days) for the break etc. Therefore, please ensure that your children have coats with them at school every day (with the child’s name on them)