(ENGLISH VERSION BELOW)
Tá súil agam go bhfuil gach duine ag tnúth go mór le filleadh ar scoil. Ta obair dhian ar siúl chun ullmhú d’athoscailt na scoile do gach duine.
NB: Is gá an dearbhú anseo a líonadh roimh theacht ar ais: https://forms.gle/YZ6ZCiJTqUGPsEAUA nó ar Aladdin ó 3pm ar an Domhnach.
Féach arís ar threor ón Rialtas anseo: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/a04fc-advice-for-students-and-their-families/
Cúpla poinnte tapaidh:
- Osclóidh an scoil ag 8.40 gach lá, ag dúnadh ag 2.20.
- Tiocfaidh páistí ar scoil idir 8.40 agus 9.00 gach maidin agus fágfaidh siad idir 2.10 agus 2.20 (sonraí iomlána thíos).
- Fanann na srianta ar an gcarrchlós, mínithe thíos.
- Ba chóir do thuistí ag fágáil nó ag bailiú masc a chaitheamh agus an láthair scoile a fhágáil a luaithe agus is féidir, gan bualadh le chéile go sóisialta.
- Beidh béim mhór ar folláine, sóisialú sábháilte, labhairt (Gaeilge ach go háirithe), agus Mata ó bhéal ag an tús. Cabhraigh linn cabhrú libh tríd an suirbhé anseo a líonadh: https://forms.gle/A1uXquFDBWhfF5Nj8
- Beidh obair bhaile laghdaithe don tús.
Chun sábháilteacht leanúnach a chinntiú do chách nuair a athosclaímid arís, ní cheadófar ach páistí agus baill foirne i bhfoirgneamh na scoile. Tá sé an-tábhachtach go gcuimhneodh na páistí a gcuid leabhar / lón srl go léir a thabhairt leo ar scoil gach lá mar go bhfuil sé deacair iad a scaipeadh níos déanaí sa lá.
- Ba chóir do thuismitheoir (í) / Caomhnóir (í) ar mian leo cumarsáid a dhéanamh leis an scoil é sin a dhéanamh ar an bhfón, trí r-phost nó ar ardán aontaithe ar líne.
- Níor chóir do thuismitheoir (í) / Caomhnóir (í) páiste a chur ar scoil má tá comharthaí COVID-19 acu – iarraimid ort a bheith airdeallach má tá amhras ort.
- Níor chóir do thuismitheoir (í) / Caomhnóir (í) páiste a chur ar scoil má tá siad i ndlúth-theagmhálacha le duine le COVID-19, ag fanacht le tástáil nó má tá comharthaí COVID-19 orthu.
- Níor chóir do thuismitheoir (í) / Caomhnóir (í) páiste a chur ar scoil má shainaithníonn FSS iad mar dhlúth-theagmháil le cás dearbhaithe de COVID-19 nó má tá cónaí orthu le duine a bhfuil comharthaí an víris air.
- Níor chóir do thuismitheoirí (í) / Caomhnóir (í) a bpáiste a chur ar scoil má thaistil siad lasmuigh d’Éirinn; i gcásanna den sórt sin, moltar do thuismitheoirí / chaomhnóirí dul i gcomhairle leis an gcomhairle is déanaí ón Rialtas maidir le taisteal eachtrach agus é a leanúint;
- Má thaispeánann páiste comharthaí agus iad ar scoil, beidh siad scoite amach ó dhaltaí eile agus rachfar i dteagmháil le tuismitheoirí nó cúramóirí agus iarrfar orthu iad a bhailiú láithreach. Ansin ba chóir do thuismitheoirí tástáil a chur in áirithe don páiste a luaithe is féidir.
- Iarrtar ar thuismitheoir (í) / Caomhnóir (í) comhoibriú le haon oifigigh sláinte poiblí agus leis an scoil chun críocha rianaithe teagmhála agus aon chomhairle sláinte poiblí a leanúint i gcás cás nó ráige sa scoil.
- Ag dul ar aghaidh ní mór an fhoirm Dearbhú um Fhilleadh ar Scoil a chomhlánú aon uair a bhíonn páiste ag filleadh ar scoil tar éis neamhláithreachta. Is féidir an fhoirm seo a líonadh am ar bith tar éis 3pm ar an lá sula mbeidh do páiste réidh le filleadh ar scoil, nó sula dtagann siad ar scoil an lá a bheidh siad ag filleadh.
- Iarraimid ar gach tuismitheoir eolas a fháil ar na gnáthaimh fágála agus bailiúcháin chun daltaí a sheachadadh agus a bhailiú go sábháilte ón scoil. Má thagann fadhbanna chun cinn athrófar an gnáthamh más gá.
Tá súil againn gur céim dhearfach chun tosaigh é an t-athoscailt pháirteach seo ar ár bhfoirgneamh scoile ach éileoidh sé ár gcomhiarrachtaí chun ár seansanna fanacht sábháilte agus sláintiúil a uasmhéadú sna seachtainí agus míonna amach romhainn.
FÉACH FREISIN/SEE ALSO: Primary Schools – Advice for Parents – 10-03-2021_V02_02
Dear Parents and Pupils,
We hope everyone is looking forward to returning. Intensive work is underway to fully prepare for the reopening of the school for all. While we at the school have been working really hard to ensure the school is a safe place to be we need your help to ensure we do everything we can to reduce the chances of a COVID-19 outbreak in our school. Thus, we kindly ask you to read and abide by all of the points outlined below:
NB: Please complete the Return to School declaration form here; https://forms.gle/YZ6ZCiJTqUGPsEAUA or on Aladdin from 3pm on Sunday.
Review the Guidance from Government here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/a04fc-advice-for-students-and-their-families/
A few quick points:
- Homework will be given but only small amounts at the start.
- There will be a strong emphasis on wellbeing, safe socialisation, oral language (especially Irish) and oral Maths upon return. . Help us to plan properly by completing this short survey: https://forms.gle/A1uXquFDBWhfF5Nj8
- Parents dropping off and/or collecting children are asked to wear a mask, to leave again promptly and to avoid congregations.
- There will again be restrictions on the car park, explained below.
- Children arrive at school between 8.40 and 9.00 each morning and leave between 2.10 and 2.20 (full details below).
- The school will open at 8.40 each day, closing at 2.20.
- To ensure the continued safety for all when we reopen again, only children and staff will be permitted in the school building. It is very important that the children remember to bring all their books/lunches etc with them to school each day as it is difficult to facilitate drop-offs.
- Parent(s) / Guardian(s) wishing to communicate with the school should do so via the phone, email or agreed online platform.
- Parent(s) / Guardian(s) should not send their child to school if they have symptoms of COVID-19 – we would ask you to remain on the side of caution if in doubt.
- Parent(s) / Guardian(s) should not send their child to school if they are close contacts of a person with COVID-19, are awaiting a test or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Parent(s) / Guardian(s) should not send their child to school if they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus.
- Parents(s) / Guardian(s) should not send their child to school if they have travelled outside of Ireland; in such instances, parents / guardians are advised to consult and follow latest Government advice in relation to foreign travel;
- If a child displays symptoms while at school, they will be isolated away from other pupils and parents or carers will be contacted and asked to collect them immediately. Parents should then book a test for the child as soon as possible.
- Parent(s) / Guardian(s) are asked to cooperate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.
- Going forward the Return to School Declaration form must be completed any time a child is returning to school after an absence. This form can be filled in any time after 3pm on the day before your child is ready to return to school, or before they arrive to school on the day they are returning.
- We would ask all parents to familiarise themselves with the drop-off and collection routines for the safe delivery and collection of pupils from school. If problems arise the routine will be altered if necessary.
We are hopeful that the re-opening of our school building will be a positive step forward but it will require ALL our collective efforts to maximise our chances of staying safe and healthy over the next number of weeks and months.
We strongly encourage children to walk or cycle to school. Please note the following in relation to the school car park
- There will be no parking in the carpark, except for staff.
- There will be a designated ‘drop and go’ area at the front of the school. Strictly no parking will be allowed in this area.
- There will be a designated bus drop and collection area at the school footpath.
- Parking if required will be to the rear of the pitch. Children arriving by car may be left to the gate adjacent to the viewing steps and will follow the footpath to access school grounds at the tunnel. Please note that adults accompanying children will not be permitted beyond the tunnel area. NOTE THE NEW 2 WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE IN THIS AREA and we ask that parents leave promptly and to avoid congestion.
Drop Off and Collection Times
Schools must “limit interaction on arrival and departure from school.” To help reduce the amount of traffic around the school grounds, children are asked to walk, cycle, scoot to school if at all possible. Arrival to school will be from 8.40 to 9.00 each morning. To minimise the risks, and help maintain social distancing, the children are not permitted onto school grounds before 8.40am.
- The following arrival and departure procedures will be put in place
8.40 All staff to be present to support arrival of pupils; Class teachers to be in classroom; SETs SNAs and Principal to support arrival of pupils at front and sides of school.
8.40 – 8.50 Arrival of buses; Arrival of Children with no siblings
8.50 – 9.00 Arrival of Children with siblings –
- Children will go straight to their class room every morning. There will be no línte or congregating on yard.
- Children from Naíonáin Shóisir (Múinteoir Yvonne) will use the main front door.
- Children from Naíonáin Shinsir (Rang Jade) will use the entrance door of St Mary’s. Children in prefabs go straight to their prefab.
- Children will sanitise upon entering the school (there will be a sanitisation point at each entrance).
- Children will hang their coats on the back of their chairs in order to avoid congregating at the coat hangers.
We ask for co-operation with these times as it will mean that the numbers on school grounds at any one time will be minimised. No adults, other than staff members, should enter the school building or classrooms and admittance beyond drop-off points will not be permitted except by appointment only. Messages for teachers can be sent through Aladdin or by phoning the school office.
End of School Day
When the school day for that class is over the following staggered arrangements will apply:–
- 1.20 Departure of infant classes
- 2.10 Departure of children going home by bus. School buses will have their own guidance about seating.
- 2.15 Departure of R2, 6, 5 agus 4/5
- 2.20 Departure of R1, 3, 4
Adults, who are collecting their children from school at the end of the day, should wait at the designated markers on the steps (beside St. Mary’s main pitch) with social distance observed. Adults should leave the collection area once children have been collected in order to avoid congestion. NOTE THE NEW 2 WAY SYSTEM IN PLACE IN THIS AREA. We ask for co-operation with these times as it will mean that the numbers congregating on school grounds at any one time will be minimised.
It is imperative that
- adults stay 2m apart
- Parents do not try to have meetings with members of staff in the playground at drop-off and collection times – meetings between parents and teachers can only take place by prior arrangement. It is hoped that most correspondence will be able to take place via email.
- All parents adhere to the drop-off and collection plans as outlined.